Creole Macaroni Salad
Another macaroni salad recipe to try..!
* 8 ounces cooked macaroni, rinsed and drained well
* 2 cups diced tomatoes
* 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
* 1 cup mayonnaise
* 1/4 cup sliced stuffed olives
* 2 tablespoons grated onions
* 1 small clove garlic, finely minced
* 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
* lettuce leaves
Chill macaroni and measure 4 cups. Combine with remaining ingredients and serve with dressing on...and the creole macaroni salad is ready to serve... nice !