Macaroni Salad Recipe INGREDIENTS
- 1 (7 1/4 oz.) pkg. macaroni & cheese dinner
- 1 (8 oz.) bottle French dressing
- 1 c. Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 1 qt. lettuce, shredded
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen peas, thawed & drained
- 1 1/2 c. tomatoes, chopped
- 1 c. mushroom slices
- 3/4 c. red onion rings
- 6 crisp cooked bacon slices, crumbled
Macaroni Salad Recipe INSTRUCTIONS
First of all prepare macaroni dinner as directed on package. And then Combine French dressing and salad dressing; mix lightly. Next is to add 1/2 cup dressing mixture to dinner; mix well. In a 3-quart serving bowl, layer
lettuce, dinner mixture, peas, tomatoes, mushrooms and onions.
Chill. Top with bacon; serve with remaining dressing mixture on the side. The macaroni salad recipe is ready to serve 8 persons...enjoy it !