Classic Macaroni Salad
Try this macaroni salad with hard-cooked eggs, chopped vegetables, and a seasoned mayonnaise dressing... a great classic salad !
Macaroni Salad Recipe Ingredients:
* 2 cups cooked macaroni, drained, rinsed, cooled
* 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
* 1/4 cup chopped celery
* 1/4 cup chopped onion
* 1/3 to 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
* 2 teaspoons sugar
* 2 teaspoons vinegar
* 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
* 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
* pepper, to taste
Macaroni Salad Recipe Instructions :
Combine all macaroni salad recipe ingredients, using about 1/3 cup of mayonnaise and stir well. Add a little more mayonnaise, if necessary. Taste and adjust seasonings. Cover and chill for several hours before serving.
The macaroni salad is ready to serve 4 great people... nice classic taste !