Try this Picnic Macaroni Salad Recipe...great for outdoors !
* 8 ounces macaroni, cooked, rinsed and drained
* 8 ounces cooked ham, cut in strips
* 8 ounces cubed American cheese (Velveeta)
* 1 can (12 to 14 ounces) pineapple tidbits
* 1/2 cup chopped sweet pickle
* 1 cup thinly sliced celery
* 1 teaspoon minced onion
* 1/3 cup diced pimento
* 1/2 cup salad dressing or mayonnaise
* 1 teaspoon salt
* curry powder to taste, optional
Mix all ingredients to combine; chill thoroughly and store in refrigerator. This macaroni salad recipe serves 6 to 8 person....enjoy ! Great !