This great Macaroni Salad Recipe is made with macaroni, chopped vegetables and eggs, mayonnaise, and other ingredients. Great one !
* 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
* 1/2 cup chopped celery
* 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
* 3 hard cooked eggs, quartered
* 1/4 cup sliced green onions
* 1/2 cup mayonnaise
* 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
* 3/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1 tomato, halved and sliced or cut in wedges
* cucumber slices
Cook macaroni in boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain. In a large mixing bowl, combine pasta, celery, parsley, quartered eggs, and green onions. Toss gently. Combine mayonnaise with mustard, salt, and pepper; add to macaroni mixture and stir gently to mix thoroughly. Top macaroni salad with tomato and cucumber slices, if desired. This amazing Macaroni salad recipe serves 4 persons. Enjoy it !